Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Married Life

I have a job!!! I'm cleaning my mom's boss's office. (Did you get that?!) C and I are super excited! More money for poor college newly-weds! Plus, it doesn't interfere with my class schedule!

We have 3 TV channels now. ABC, CW, and The Country Network. Yeah. Oh, well. Three is better than zero. I've resorted to checking out DVDs at the public library. Hey, it's free, and they actually have a good selection of movies. However, I have a knack for picking the DVDs that are scratched. Boo.

On a completely unrelated note, when people ask me or Caleb, "How's married life", in my mind I think they're asking an altogether different question. I'll let you fill in the blanks. It makes answering, "It's great!" really awkward. For me, at least. 

Have a wonderful Fourth of July weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! It makes a huge difference to have a job that doesn't ruin your class schedule. Is that the boss who hosted the luncheon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a second... this is 4th of July weekend? (scrambles for calender) HMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete