Friday, June 3, 2011

New Beginnings!

Welcome to my blog!! I'm planning on mostly using this to document my transition from singledom to newly-wedded bliss. So far, so good. ;) I'll post uptates, I promise!

Well, I'm assuming that you're a tad bit curious about me and my DH (Dear Hubby/Husband). Here goes! I am a twenty year old junior in college. My DH, Caleb, is working on his Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics. (Yuck.) He is twenty-six years old and is a hard-core gamer nerd. We met at a college Bible study in March 2010; he proposed on August 21, 2010. We were married on May 14, 2011 at 2:30 in the afternoon. I'm not a fan of long engagements, as you can tell. 

After about a week and a half of living with 6845 boxes in a teeny-tiny apartment, Caleb and I finally unpacked and started arranging our wedding presents. (I, of course, being a Southern Girl, took note of who gave what so I could send thank-you cards.) I'll post pictures once I put them on my laptop.


No comments:

Post a Comment