Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pizza and Coffee. Strange combination, no?

We're over the puking incident. Thankfully. Ginger ale and saltine crackers are wonderful. And since Caleb and I got over that unspeakable horror, we were able to see his cousin and his wife in Birmingham yesterday. Since they weren't able to make it to our wedding, Josh and Jana took us out to eat to New York Pizza on Oxmoor Road.  Here's a link for ya. http://thenewyorkpizza.com/
After we finished our pizza, we went to O'henry's Coffee Shop. OH MY WORD. It was ah-mazing. Right when I walked in my nose was in coffee heaven. O'henry's serves their coffee/lattes/cappuccinos/etc in REAL MUGS. I highly recommend the Turtle Deluxe--Ghirardelli chocolate, caramel, hazelnut, and espresso with steamed milk. Are you drooling yet? http://www.ohenryscoffees.com/ Check them out.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I thought you didn't like coffee! O'henry's sounds yummy to me! I'm glad Caleb is well. Pizza would not have been so good, otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't drink coffee after a certain period in the day. (Weird, I know). I'm glad C is well, too. :)

    ReplyDelete